Wednesday 21 October 2015

Character Design and Development. (3)

This week, our aim was to create hand drawn animation, using Photoshop. Looking back at the 12 principles of animation, this week we only used; principle 1, 2 and 3.
1. Timing and Spacing.
2. Squash and Stretch.
3. Anticipation and Staging.






After reminding ourselves what each of these three principles are about we went on to experimenting with these thoughts and we created our own hand drawn animation of a bouncing ball.


 After experimenting with the "bouncing ball" I went on and developed my Character Design from my previous session into a hand drawn animation.

Here are some screen shots of the different stages of my animation.

 










I am quite proud of the final outcome of this hand drawn animation as it was my first time working with this technique.